Thursday, November 6, 2008

THANKYOUS

With the Cross Country, Field Hockey, Varsity and JV Soccer seasons coming to an end this week, I would like to thank alot of people for helping to make our Fall sports season another great success.
First I would like to thank all the coaches: Donna Fedele for a great Field Hockey Season, Krys Wasielewski for all his efforts with the cross country team (and especially for all the time devoted to weekend events), Coach "R" and assistant Coach Ms. Ackers for a fun JV Soccer season and finally Mr. Cissel for assisting me with the Varsity Soccer Team.
Second, I would like to thank all those parents who kindly provided snacks for our games.
Third, I would like to thank all the referees for making our games possible.
Fourth, I would like to thank our faculty Bus Drivers for getting us to games..Mrs Yager and Ms Schoch.
Fifth, I would like to thank all those parents who came along to support our teams.
Sixth, I would like to thank all the players for their efforts and their sportsmanship no matter what the score!

Thanks to everyone who I have forgotten

Best Wishes

Nigel Pink

No comments: